CUBA FESTIVAL IN FEBRUARY 2016

Wide open primary club forum. All users can read messages, but only registered forum users can post.
peterperu

CUBA FESTIVAL IN FEBRUARY 2016

Post by peterperu »

Hey everyone ! I found the most amazing place to fly and practice all kinds of other kindred sports. The place is the original Treasure Island, or Isle of Youth, Isla De Juventud in Cuba. There are 24 local Cuban pilots flying there. I have been working filming in Cuba for the last four years and found the place. It is also very chill without a lot of military presence like the rest of Cuba.

TIME FEb 14-28th , 2016

Keep our festival in mind please !, Join us for 2 weeks of fun on the official Treasure Island.. Will have full tours, ferry, camping, hostel and hotel info airlines from havana ready online soon ! PLEASE SHARE !!

The festival is a reunion of like minded, outdoor loving souls and friends of Cuba, who wish to promote the creation of more adventure tour business in Cuba outside of all inclusive resorts, so the entire country side can benefit. Join us for two weeks of sports events, demonstrations with films and parties at night.

Best travel agent , 30 years experience with Cuba in Van.
PRICES TO CUBA FESTIVAL FROM VANCOUVER , BOOK BELOW WITH OUR VANCOUVER TRAVEL AGENT JUREK ...

WEST COAST VANCOUVER BOOKINGS
Jerzy Nartowicz
Senior Travel Consultant
McTravel Services Inc.
27256 Fraser Hwy., Aldergrove, BC, V4W 3P8, Canada
Ph. Direct line: 604-588-5994
Ph. Office: 604-530-5855
Email: jerzy.nart@gmail.com
jerzy@mctravelservices.com

The festival originated at the hotel Tropicoco in 2012 , then continued for two years in a row The Hotel js located at the Playas Del Este 3o km east of Havana.. See previous posting on www.explorex.net. Since then , we have decided to move the fest to Isla De Juventud because of its striking beauty , abundance of sporting activities and its friendly people. It is a perfect place to launch such a festival and with it adventure tourism in Cuba ! I am leaving for Cuba Nov 17th, then doing some pr in Colombia to bring some pilots up from there in December and January. I am on email or facebook if you need assistance. The travel agent can help you with all your needs and we are in touch constantly. Bring some used gear to donate to the Cuban Airforce. One poor Cuban gal there is still flying a 1992 Abco glider and she has two kids ! www.facebook.com/petercperu . Also see http://explorex.net/main.jsp?artid=451&tofu=n
:)